ANT Packet Processing
Dag Scrubber is our tool for scrubbing packets of user data and optionally doing IP address anonymization. It supports both pcap and ERF format ("dag", giving the legacy name).
- dag_scrubber-0.3.tar.gz (2016-01-25); current release
- dag_scrubber-0.2.tgz (2005-09-20)
- dag_scrubber-0.1.tgz (2005-10-11)
DAG scrubber anonymizes network packet traces.
Input formats are pcap and ERF (“dag”) format.
It can do the following kinds of scrubbing:
- remove payloads, leaving only network and transport headers
- anonymize all or part of IP addresses (v4 and v6) using cryptopan (prefix-preserving)
- anonymize VLAN tags and MAC addresses
All are optional.