The ANT Lab: Analysis of Network Traffic
The ANT Lab does research to improve security and understanding of the Internet.
- new workshop paper “Assessing Co-Locality of IP Blocks” in GI 2016 (on 2016-04-18)
- new workshop paper “BotDigger: Detecting DGA Bots in a Single Network” in TMA 2016 (on 2016-04-18)
- thanks to visiting scholar Ricardo Schmidt (on 2016-03-09)
- new talk “New Opportunities for Research and Experiments in Internet Naming And Identification” at the AIMS Workshop (on 2016-02-13)
- new workshop paper “AuntieTuna: Personalized Content-based Phishing Detection” in USEC 2016 (on 2016-02-01)
(These recent events are from our blog.)