The ANT Lab: Analysis of Network Traffic
The ANT Lab does research to improve security and understanding of the Internet.
- new talk “Anycast vs. DDoS: Evaluating Nov. 30” at DNS-OARC (on 2016-10-18)
- new talk “Anycast Latency: How Many Sites are Enough?” at DNS-OARC (on 2016-10-18)
- new conference paper “Anycast vs. DDoS: Evaluating the November 2015 Root DNS Event” in IMC 2016 (on 2016-10-17)
- timefind v1.0.3 released with recursion support (on 2016-09-23)
- new software dnsanon_rssac (on 2016-07-28)
(These recent events are from our blog.)