The ANT Lab: Analysis of Network Traffic
The ANT Lab does research to improve security and understanding of the Internet.
- new workshop paper “AuntieTuna: Personalized Content-based Phishing Detection” in USEC 2016 (on 2016-02-01)
- new technical report “BotDigger: Detecting DGA Bots in a Single Network” (on 2016-02-01)
- new conference paper “Measuring the Latency and Pervasiveness of TLS Certificate Revocation” in PAM 2016 (on 2016-02-01)
- new technical report “Assessing Co-Locality of IP Blocks” (on 2015-12-08)
- timefind v188.8.131.52 released (on 2015-11-18)
(These recent events are from our blog.)