The ANT Lab: Analysis of Network Traffic
The ANT Lab does research to improve security and understanding of the Internet.
- mtracecap: New utility for multi-point capture released (on 2017-01-09)
- new conference paper “Anycast Latency: How Many Sites Are Enough?” in PAM 2017 (on 2017-01-05)
- new talk “Distributed Denial-of-Service: What Datasets Can Help?” at ACSAC 2016 (on 2016-12-14)
- new workshop program for DINR-2016 (DNS and Internet Naming Research Directions) (on 2016-11-09)
- new talk “Anycast vs. DDoS: Evaluating Nov. 30” at DNS-OARC (on 2016-10-18)
(These recent events are from our blog.)