The ANT Lab: Analysis of Network Traffic
The ANT Lab does research to improve security and our understanding of the Internet.
- new technical report “Poster: Lightweight Content-based Phishing Detection” (on 2015-05-29)
- new conference paper “Connection-Oriented DNS to Improve Privacy and Security” in Oakland 2015 (on 2015-03-07)
- new workshop paper “Privacy Principles for Sharing Cyber Security Data” in IWPE 15 (on 2015-03-04)
- new workshop paper “Assessing Affinity Between Users and CDN Sites” in TMA 2015 (on 2015-02-27)
- new animation: the August 2014 Time Warner outage (on 2015-02-17)
(These recent events are from our blog.)