The ANT Lab: Analysis of Network Traffic
The ANT Lab does research to improve security and understanding of the Internet.
- new technical report “Anycast vs. DDoS: Evaluating the November 2015 Root DNS Event” (on 2016-05-20)
- new RFC “Specification for DNS over Transport Layer Security (TLS)” (on 2016-05-19)
- new technical report “Anycast Latency: How Many Sites Are Enough?” (on 2016-05-19)
- new workshop paper “Assessing Co-Locality of IP Blocks” in GI 2016 (on 2016-04-18)
- new workshop paper “BotDigger: Detecting DGA Bots in a Single Network” in TMA 2016 (on 2016-04-18)
(These recent events are from our blog.)